- Eight original drawings for the book “...do tempo inutil” by Gloria de Sant’Anna, published by Academica Editions in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Group work for stage design and costumes for children’s amateur theatre in Porto and Avintes, Portugal.
- “Art and Sports” – a silkscreen included in a collection of six, sponsored by FC Porto football club, Porto, Portugal.
- Silkscreen for the launching of the ÁRVORE School of Art, Porto, Portugal.
- Five monumental paintings for the set of “Frei Luis de Sousa” by Almeida Garrett at the Lilian Bayliss Theatre, London.
- Design and curate an exhibition centred on Picasso for the city of Portimao which resulted in "Olhar Picasso / Looking at Picasso - Picasso and Portuguese Art of the 20th Century".